Available in a whole range of powers (from 10 to 50 W), the Laser Solution F-Series permits the direct and permanent marking of a wide variety of parts and materials (plastics, metals, ceramics etc.).
From surface marking to deep engraving, it executes” and 2D codes of outstanding quality, guaranteeing 100% rate camera reading.
These new laser machines offer a real technical advantage to integrators and manufacturers who need to install marking stations on production lines:
- Highly compact, the marking head is adapted to industrial constraints: small spaces, extreme conditions of temperature and vibration, it is robust and protected from dust or other splashes (class IP54).
- The new electronics offer communication tools natively, allowing continuous and instantaneous interaction with the various workstations integrated into the chain of production.
Dedicated and generic Inputs/Outputs, TCP/IP Ethernet, PROFINET, RS232, USB... the configuration, control and data recording options are cutting-edge and allow for remote control.
- The new connections eliminate the need for costly adapters and offer the prospect of a single central server managing a factory''s entire fleet of lasers.
- Ultra-fast, the choice of high-performance electronic components has resulted in marking equipment that is 50% more time-efficient than the previous generation.
- Designed to minimise installation costs and time, the equipment is easily interfaced with a PLC thanks to pre-programmed controls.
Benefiting from a wealth of application experience with major car and automotive parts manufacturers, in precision mechanics, aeronautics, medical and other leading-edge sectors, Technifor delivers end-to-end equipment meeting its customers'' every expectation: contrasted and permanent high-speed marking, a reliable, safe and efficient production asset, a modular and evolutive range.
The brainchild of Gravotech''s Innovation and Technologies division, the Laser Solution F-Series is a synthesis of the technological advances made by the Lyon-based company, truly demonstrating the extent of its development expertise dedicated to serving industry.