Vacuum controlled direct acting drain valves are typically applied for cleaning, disinfection and drainage of large vessels or tanks.
Valves of this type have a medium separated control pressure chamber and typically work in the vacuum range of 20 – 80 kPa abs. As the valves are purely vacuum driven, they are suitable for spray- and jet water applications.
The valves are offered with nominal widths of DN 40 or DN 50 as 2/2 way normally open or normally closed variants. Furthermore a 3/2 way version with DN 40 is already available and a DN 50 version is under development and will be offered soon.
All variants have a PPE valve body, which is suitable for water of higher temperature (max. 90 °C/ 194 °F) and chemically resistant. For an extended chemical resistance a valve body from PVDF and an FKM membrane can be offered optionally. For fluidic connection the valves can either be equipped with threaded or hose connections.
• Direct acting
• Vacuum controlled
• Long term performance capability
• Max. medium temperature 90°C
• No minimum pressure required
• Suitable for spray- and jet water
• High operating safety by use of high quality materials and 100% final testing of the products
• Industrial washing machines and dishwashers
• Cleaning devices for medical equipment
• Cleaning and disinfection systems in the dairy industry and process engineering