Shark 660 CNC HS 4.0, automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on structural, stainless, alloy steels, profiles ,solid parts and profiles with dimensions up to 660x660mm.
The SHARK 660CNCHS 4.0 is an automatic dual column band saw with the entire body made of cast iron which makes it unique in its range. Main technical features: cutting capacity up to o660mm; blade feed rate by means of double electro-mechanic cylinder and brushless motors; 8" touch screen controller; material library allowing to set in automatic cutting parameters according to type of material; retractile back jaws to help the entry of material or bundle into the cutting area; blade speed 15-200 m/min; completely guarded for higher safety; easy access to the saw for maintenance and blade change.
– CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 40.
It has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
– This sawing machine also features a semiautomatic cutting cycle and uses latest generation technologies;
indeed, Shark 660 CNC HS 4.0 is equipped with a NEW controller with processor RISC 32 bit 200 MHz
with integrated interface to:
– Install a GSM card (OPTIONAL) to send an SMS to the programmed number notifying the type of emergency occurred while the machine was operating unattended.
– Connect to an Ethernet network for the remote assistance service.
– Get software updates and changes by e-mail, that are transferred to USB port by SD or MMC card and later on the control memory, through the suitable slot on the control console.
– Choose in the library (that can be extended by the user) the material type, geometry and hardness, the type of band to be used and the control automatically sets: position of the cutting head , feed rate and the blade rotation speed.
– 8” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, with a self-learning feature it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– CNC machine to store up to 300 cutting programs each with different quantity and length.
– Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
– Cutting head downfeed movement with 2 brushless motors and with recirculating ballscrews-nut, with hydraulic compensation of the cutting head.
– The cutting head movement is with linear guides and ball-recirculating pre-charged slides.
– Hydraulic power pack to supply the feeding vices, cutting vices and carbide pads.
– Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 200 m/min by vector inverter.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls, screw/nut and stepper motor (feeding length in one stroke 760 mm or 30” that can be repeated in order to cut any length)
– Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even strained bars.
– Rest piece that can no longer be in-feeded automatically by feeder: 70mm.
– Driving and idler pulley locked by conical clamping ring.
– Software to control/assess/correct in real time: – cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning against the programmed values.
– Control panel, with and adjustable frame, assembled on a rotating arm.
– Adjustable blade guide blocks. This system, that guides the blade, is a combination of pre-charged rollers and carbide inserts.
– Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily.
– Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Blade deviation device.
– Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facing cuts.
– Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
– Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
– Coolant tank incorporated in the base.
– Blade cooling with lubricating oil by means of two coolant pumps. Each pump has a 120l/min flow rate.
– Wash gun to clean the machine.
– Powered blade brush.
– Chip conveyor.
– Sound and flashing indicator.
– Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
– Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.