Benefit from electromechanical actuators with integrated, affordable position feedback with easy network connectivity
A recent article details how the new generation of Thomson smart linear actuators can help with more complex automation schemes and a more compact system footprint, which simplifies operation and lowers cost of ownership.
Key among the benefits is the integration of electronics into the actuator's housing, including:
• Low-level power switching.
• Position feedback / end-of-stroke indication.
• Simplified control architectures with bus operation.
• Monitoring and diagnostics.
• Remote access and communication protocols.
Learn more about these features and the benefits of integrated onboard electronics. Read the article on the Thomson website.