Presenting the PDS landscape enclosure, a low maintenance 55”-75” screen protection system that reliably safeguards your hardware. With a lifespan of 10 years plus, this unique unit represents great value for money.
It''s more than just screen protection, it''s a cost-cutting system that safeguards your finances, preventing screen repair or replacement costs and preserving your bottom-line.
The unit also transforms your display into a long-lasting advertising system. Where exposed screens are subject to all manner of damage and destruction threats, the 55”-75” PDS landscape enclosure enables you to maintain your promotional efforts, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The biggest benefit of the PDS landscape enclosure is the peace of mind it provides. Where exposed screens require daily onsite checks, to ensure they haven''t been vandalised, stolen or stopped working, protected screens virtually sustain themselves.
Each enclosure is manufactured using powder coated mild steel, features various security devices and is completely customisable allowing you to add:
• Temperature regulating systems to minimise the risk of overheating
• Anti-glare or anti-reflective technology
• Touch screen technology (glass viewing screens only)
For a complete solution, you can purchase this enclosure complete with a screen and media player, saving you time and money.
“Received my LCD enclosures today - these are fantastic and just what I was looking for! I know my customer will be impressed with these, just as I am. I''ll use these [LCD enclosures] again for sure!” Stu Gray, Sound Ideas.
3 reasons to buy – a summary
1. PEACE OF MIND – Screen protection 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 10 years+.
2. INEXPENSIVE – Compared to repair/replacement costs and call out charges.
3. REDUCED RISK OF DOWNTIME – Screen protection preserves your brand and reputation.
After sales benefits
• 5 year warranty covering all mechanical parts
• 1 year warranty covering all electrical components