The new EF series will complete the upper-end of the HPP product range, with powers up to 60 HP (45 kW), flow rates up to 183 l/min (48 USgpm) and pressures up to 1,500 bar (22,000 psi).
Likewise, the equally new ES series reinforce the HPP product range completeness, with powers up to 80 HP (60kW), flow rates up to 220 l/min (58 USgpm) and pressures up to 1,400 bar (20,300 psi).
Both series obtained highly positive responses from clients and visitors when
presented at the most important trade shows of the sector.
- EF: 88 > 183 l/min (23 > 48 USgpm) 120 > 250 bar (1,700 > 3,600 psi)
- EFH: 32 > 68 l/min (9 > 18 USgpm) 280 > 600 bar (2,100 > 8,700 psi)
- EFV: 13 > 24 l/min (3 > 6 USgpm) 1,000 > 1,500 bar (14,500 > 22,000 psi)
- ES: 106 > 220 l/min (28 > 58 USgpm) 138 > 250 bar (2,000 > 3,600 psi)
- ESH: 38 > 82 l/min (10 > 22 USgpm) 310 > 600 bar (4,500 > 8,700 psi)
- ESV: 21 > 29 l/min (5 > 8 USgpm) 1,000 > 1,400 bar (14,500 > 20,300 psi)
Main technical features:
- Stailess-Steel one-piece manifold
- Highly efficiency Stainless-Steel suction and delivery valves (conical seat,
spherical plate,stainless-steel cage)
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Long-life plunger packing design with double sealing and cooling system
- Reversible anodized Aluminum crankcase (crankshaft easy change from right to
- Oversized premium quality taper roller bearings
- High mechanical strenght crankshaft
- Stainless steel connecting-rods with bronze bushings
- Stainless-Steel piston guides
- Available with gearbox for electric motors and engines
Those new pump series will help to strengthen the interest of the industrial sector in the HPP brand, that is increasingly working at international level. In terms of
innovation, Comet''s mission is to understand the needs of the market and its
customers, in order to stay ahead of the evolutions in demand and supply the best
solutions as quickly as possible.