for Ladle Purging
The FC Technik Booster-System is unique in the world and can be used for
different applications in the ladle purging process. Our Gasregulation concept
is designed for high pressure applications for the purging ladle bottom system
with a max. pressure of 34 bar.
• available max. pressure of the gas during the start phase of the refining process
• blocked purging plugs opening at full pressure
• Snorkel quality indicators over time
• improvement of the purging process (independent of back pressure variation)
• different purging-profile options, easy input of the memory on
the program- and parameter-screen
• bonding of the measured datas for the documentation in existing systems
The system consists in general of 3 main components:
the Gas-Regulation Unit:
the Compressor Section
and the Pressure Vessel (capacity 500 l with available max. 34 bar pressure)
The system is independent from the application in the ladle refining process. It can
be used as well as for soft-bubbling/alloying or temperature adjustment etc..
Used gases are Argon or Nitrogen.