The RK stand can be used to integrate and set labelling machines, display/operating devices or similar items in production processes
Maximum stability and flexible alignment for loads of up to 60 kg – the RK stand system, which now forms part of the RK Rose+Krieger standard range, offers it all! As a specialist for linear, profile, assembly connecting and modular technology, we once again demonstrate the multitude of options of product lines which are mutually compatible.
The new high-grade stand system is ideally suited for holding and positioning industrial marking, display and operating devices, such as labelling machines, optical readers, camera systems or 3D scanners – to name but a few. The respective load can be aligned precisely in the space and adapted to changing requirements.
• Straightforward vertical and horizontal manual adjustment
• Self-locking trapezoidal screw spindles
• Vertical or horizontal connection elements for terminal devices
• Axes freely lockable thanks to lift clamp
• Adjustable axes guide
• Anodised aluminium base with adjustable feet
• Load-bearing capacity of up to 60 kg