Ideal Choice for Catalyst Calcination Equipment
A catalyst is a substance that can change the chemical reaction rate (either increasing or decreasing) of a reactant in a chemical reaction without changing the chemical balance, and its own quality and chemical properties have not changed before and after the chemical reaction. According to statistics, more than 90% of industrial processes use catalysts, such as chemical, petrochemical, biochemical, environmental protection, etc., which occupy an extremely important position in the modern chemical industry.
Each method of manufacturing a catalyst is actually composed of a series of operating units. For convenience, people have named the key and distinctive operating unit as the name of the manufacturing method. The traditional methods include mechanical mixing method, precipitation method, dipping method, solution evaporation method, hot melting method, leaching method (leaching method), ion exchange method, etc. The new methods currently developed are chemical bonding method, fiberization method, etc. . Among them, for the mechanical mixing method, precipitation method, impregnation method, calcination is a crucial technical link.
The Rotary Calciner of Shandong Tianli Energy is an ideal choice for catalyst calcination.
The rotary calciner is a kind of high-temperature treatment equipment which is transformed on the basis of the traditional rotary drum dryer, by changing its heat source supply method. The material enters into the rotary drum of the calciner through the feeder. An arch-shaped heating device (built kiln body) is set outside the middle section of rotary drum. The furnace is equipped with fuel burners or electric heating elements. The FBT (furnace box temperature)is adjusted by the burner flame or the current of the electric heating element which is controlled by the automatic control system , so that the material is calcined at a certain temperature, and the calcination time can be controlled by adjusting the rotation speed of the rotary drum. The processed material is discharged from the lower end by the inclination of the rotary drum.
The Rotary Calciner of Shandong Tianli Energy has the following technical characteristics:
1.Good sealing effect, the unique sealing structure of Tianli Energy ensures that the system does not leak materials and the gas inside the calciner does not leak out.
2. The equipment has a compact structure and can dry powder and granular materials at the same time, with little material loss.
3. Extremely-low amount of exhaust gas emission, low material entrainment, low investment of the dust removal system , low energy consumption.
4. Automatic and segmented setting temperature control, over-temperature alarm, long life of furnace lining.
5. The temperature of each heating group of furnace is evenly distributed , and the temperature control accuracy is ≤ ± 5 ℃.
6. Heat transfer efficiency> 99%, good thermal insulation performance, the temperature rise of the calciner surface does not exceed 50 ℃.
7. The heating furnace adopts split structure, which is sealed with high temperature sealing material, which is convenient for transportation and installation.
8. High degree of automation, only one operator is required to conduct regular inspection on site, and the rest is automatically controlled by PLC.
9. Integration of drying and cooling, and the finished product can be directly packaged.
10. Good working environment, high safety, accidental power failure protection system, low maintenance frequency.
In addition to catalyst calcination technology, Tianli Energy also has rich engineering experience in catalyst spray drying technology, molecular sieve spin flash drying technology and molecular sieve calcination technology.